Free verse poem

Free verse poem



The big bad wolf




                   Walking.....walking   
                            Walk-.......wait!!
                                  Is that a girl hooded in red I see?
                                           A child like her shouldn't wonder alone
                                                    Deep within the forest, I lurk.... and I have chosen my prey



                    Is it salty?.......no
                          Sweet?...... I'm not sure
                                    Delicious?.....definitely
                                           The different flavors that enticed my tongue
                                                            As I ripped and devoured the little girl's body

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shakespearean sonnet